skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
biasa bae iki
SONAM KAPOOR..HOT BOLLYWOOD GOSIPPS
As the two work together on the sets of Thank You, she says he is the most hardworking actor she has ever met.
"He’s one actor I can wear high heels with! It’s such a relief," Sonam said.
"When I was signed to do Mausam with
Shahid
Kapoor
I remember I had gone to Pankaj Kapoor sir’s office. Shahid measured my height. We were relieved when we were nearly the same height. In fact, he was slightly taller because of his hair."
On the sets of Thank You, Akshay is quite amused each time Sonam walks in with her all-girl entourage.
"I travel with my four companions all the time. Akshay just grins each time he sees them. I’ve never met anyone as hardworking as Akshay. He’s ready before everyone else and rehearses each scene 50 times. And his comic timing is so hard to match."
Luckily Sonam had done comedy, read Aisha, before joining Akshay in Thank You.
"My comedy in Aisha is very Lucille Ball, very Goldie Hawn. But in Thank You, I needed to drop all my inhibitions. I remember me and my girls had seen Houseful and I asked one of my group, Tanya, to go to Akshay on the sets and do that scene where
Arjun
Rampal
points to his eyes to say he was watching Akshay.
"When Tanya did that gesture, Akshay spontaneously did it back. He’s such a sport and so cute. He has a great sense of humour and he knows so much on every topic."
Sonam had the unit of Thank You on hold in Toronto. They heaved a sigh of relief when she joined them.
Director Anees Bazmi being a family friend, she had asked for time to promote her film Aisha in India.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
February (1)
January (20)
December (13)
November (11)
October (13)
July (1247)
June (1034)
May (1079)
April (1652)
March (1327)
February (873)
January (1217)
December (438)
November (559)
October (421)
September (138)
August (120)
July (82)
June (24)
May (53)
April (31)
March (39)
February (8)
January (27)
December (53)
November (57)
October (38)
September (239)
August (45)
July (649)
June (106)
May (170)
April (111)
March (410)
February (358)
April (1)