Tales of the Forest black gay san diego club

black gay seducer
Year: 2001
Genre: anal, nuncupative
Length: 2:43
Directed by: Csaba Borbely
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Starring black gay sex clip: Fernando Nielsen, George Vidanov, Baco, Ben Mason, Richard Becker, Ken, Manosa, Gabor, Devil, Johnny Weiss
Description: "Remember gay sex videos those black gay sex clips biting summer days, while hiking in the woods you get the push on to jack off? When my buddies and I go camping, I'm usually the common hornier than hell!
The first time I thought I was alone, on the other hand out of nowhere appears this naked muscule stud, ripped hard and quick for action! Instantly, both of our cocks are hard as rocks, and I master more sex than I even wanted.
On the trail back gay porn videos to the campsite, I stumbled onto my buddies getting and giving head. I finally get to see my hot buddies throbing solid cocks! Maybe it's taboo but it's so damn hot! It was bound to happen, so now Ben and I memorize together all the time for non-stop, raw steamy sex.
Fuck in ... fuck aloud ... this is one hot fucking forest! "

black gay seducer

Quality: DVDRip
Format: MPEG
Video codec: MPEG1
Audio codec: MPEG Audio (mp3)
Video: MPEG1 Video 352x240 (107:80) 23.98fps 1150Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio 44100Hz stereo 224Kbps
File volume: 1.5 GB

black gay seducer