Year: 2008
Country: USA
Genre: Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen,
Amateurs, Big Balls, Muscle Men, Group Sex,
Rimming, Straight Men, Tattoos, Threesomes
Length: 2:02:19
Directed through : Doug, Jay
Studio: Amateur Straight Guys
Starring: Axe, Chris, Dalton cam free gay man web, Kai, Nate,
Paul, Peter, Rodd, Skyler, Spence, Talon, Vince, Doug, Jay
Description: So I was in fact horny the other day and we had set up some time to film with Kai and Spence. Horny as I was, I started the pellicle by taking in the absolute gorgeous site in cam free gay membership non web front of me. Naked, severely, straight and equally horned up guys with no outlet to possess off other than each other. I was a bit into pushing envelopes that obscurity, too gay sex videos. I had the guys explore each other's orifices with tongues, fingers, mouths, and well, you'll just have to watch. It was in like manner incredibly hot watching the cam free gay nude video guys lose that "facade" that straight guys repeatedly put on and lose their gay porn videos self consciousness and enjoy how excellent it feels to let another man take care of you. Fuck! Gettin 'horny again!
Video quality: DVDRip
Video Format: AVI
Video Codec: XviD
Audio Codec: MP3
Video: Xvid 720x540 29.97fps 1800Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 cam free gay nude web 48000Hz stereo 192kbps