![]() |
| A HEARTBROKEN mum's bigamist husband has walked out on her - to return to his cousin and first wife. |
UK - Nicole Miller, 34, discovered Abbas Khan, 38, was already married to another woman when they wed 11 years ago. The mum-of-three then took him back and even remarried to make their union legal. But, five years on, love rat Khan has dumped her and their kids - and is back living with first wife Farida in Glasgow. Nicole, who even converted to Islam for her husband, said: "I gave up everything for him. I gave up my religion, I didn't socialise. My kids have grown up as Muslims, my eldest son lived like a Muslim and went to the mosque. I lived that way because I loved him. "I am numb with shock. I can't believe anyone would do this. He did it before and I forgave him. But now he has done it again, he has ended it for good. "He is a liar. I'm going next week to speak to someone about getting a divorce." Nicole - who was known as Narida but has reverted to her real name - tied the knot with Khan in 2000 after a whirlwind romance. He moved from Glasgow to start a new life with her in Wallsend, Tyneside, and she fell pregnant with their daughter Ibriz, now 10. But her joy turned to horror when she discovered he was facing bigamy charges because he was still married to his cousin Farida from an arranged marriage that took place seven years before. Khan, who already had two children with his first wife, was convicted but escaped a jail sentence and Nicole decided to take him back for the sake of their baby. They had a Muslim wedding in 2002. Full Story>>
