Skinny VS Curvy

Skinny VS Curvy


Blake Lively – Long White Dress Beauty

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 05:56 AM PDT

Blake Lively   Long White Dress Beauty | blake lively

Blake Lively rocked a long white dress (with see-through layer to admire her enviable legs) at the Green Lantern Premiere held at The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood the other day.

How do you all like this dress on 23 year-old  Blake?

Blake Lively   Long White Dress Beauty | blake lively

See 2 more on the next page!

 

...
Read the rest of Blake Lively – Long White Dress Beauty


© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 43 comments

Kristie Alley Can ‘Almost Fit’ in a Dress with a 22” Waist

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 05:50 AM PDT

Kristie Alley Can Almost Fit in a Dress with a 22 Waist | celebrity quotes

The Kirstie Alley weight loss stories seem to go on  – this week, Kirstie reveals that her waist is close in size to the one belonging to Megan Fox, who once revealed ‘I do have an 22” waist’:

After losing 60 pounds on Dancing With the Stars, Kirstie Alley is very close to accomplishing another goal – slipping into a sexy Ports 1961 dress. "My goal dress has a waist that's 22 inches," she shares with Life & Style. "I tried it on, and I can almost zip it up." She plans to wear the dress on her Italian vacation in a few weeks. "I'll be my target size by then," she exclaims. That means the 60-year-old can soon start sharing clothes with sexy Megan Fox!

… says Kristie in Life & Style.

Share your thoughts!

 


© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 44 comments

Star: Adele Canceled Her Tur Because She Was Told to Lose Weight

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 05:46 AM PDT

Star: Adele Canceled Her Tur Because She Was Told to Lose Weight | beauty body image

23 year-old singer Adele, who has said in the past that she is ‘happy with her weight, loves fine foods and hates the gym’ supposedly canceled her latest tour because she was told to shed some pounds. Let’s see the story via Star:

Officially, it was laryngitis that forced Adele to cancel her recent North American tour. But Star has learned exclusively that it's not the British singer's throat that's bruised – it's her confidence!

"Shortly after she landed in LA in early May, an executive for her label told her she needs to lose weight," a source tells Star. "And that really devastated her."

Although a very talented singer, Adele, 23, suffers from extreme panic attacks. And performing in front of increasingly larger crowds has made the condition worse. She's told friends she's gotten so nervous on stage, her throat would literally close up. "The pressure on Adele… has been immense," says the source. "She was sitting in her hotel room in Santa Monica on her own, crying."

The added pressure placed on her because of her weight has only made her more anxious and uncomfortable. "Adele sees herself as just a normal girl from London, and she felt bullied and like a fish out of water in LA. She just wanted to go home," the source tells Star.

Do you believe this Star story… or not?

See another popular story on Adele here!

 

Incoming search terms:

adele about her weight

© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 31 comments

Bikini Treat: Miss USA Rima Fakih

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 03:07 AM PDT

Bikini Treat: Miss USA Rima Fakih | hot models

Bikini treat for you: 2010 Miss USA Rima Fakih (25) at the Flamingo Pool Party in Las Vegas, rocking a little white number.

See more shots!

 

...
Read the rest of Bikini Treat: Miss USA Rima Fakih


© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 59 comments

Kristin Cavallari on Her Bikini Body: ‘I looked really fat’

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 02:24 AM PDT

Kristin Cavallari on Her Bikini Body: I looked really fat | beauty body image

Reality TV star Kristin Cavallari recently revealed that she felt ‘fat’ in her The Hills days (?!?)… from Daily Mail:

‘I remember filming The Hills and I saw a photo of myself in a bikini and thought I looked really fat, and I went on a crazy diet,’ she told People magazine. ‘It’s hard when people judge you.’

Now at 5’3 1/2″, the reality star weighs a lean 109lbs, the result of several work-out sessions with her trainer.

‘I worked out with my trainer three times a week then did cardio on the treadmill for 40 mins. But the biggest thing for me was cutting out alcohol; when I’m hungover, I eat whatever I want,’ she said.

‘When I first started dating Jay I gained about 8lbs. And it was like ‘I’ve got to get back to the gym. I can’t eat like a 6’4″ guy!’ she said.

And when Kristin does slip her toned and tanned body into a bikini, she says she will always select the skimpy kind.

‘I automatically go to string bikinis. I really have no shape, and it gives me a bit of a butt,’ she said.

Pictured: ‘Really fat’ Kristin in a bikini during The Hills days.

To see another Kristin weight loss story, check out this post!

 

Incoming search terms:

kristin cavallari body

© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 47 comments